CRPF Recruitment 2023 | Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) | 9,212 Posts | Last Date: 25 April 2023 |
Organization Name :- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is a federal police organisation in India under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. It is one among the Central Armed Police Forces.
The CRPF’s primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter-insurgency. It is composed of Central Reserve Police Force (Regular) and Central Reserve Police Force (Auxiliary).
Organization Website :- www.crpf.gov.in
Positions :- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- pm
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Technical Qualification: Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle:
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in the 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Technical Qualification: Possessing 02 years of Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificates in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by the National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one year of practical experience in the field of concerned trade. OR
- National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three-year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
For all other Tradesmen:
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel.
- Technical Qualification: Must be proficient and work in respective trades.
(Pioneer Wing) CT ( Mason /Plumber/ Electrician ):
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: One year experience in respective trades like Masonary or Plumbing or Electrician.
- Preference will be given to those having a certificate of the trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Age Limit ( As on 01 August 2023 ) :-
- Constable(Driver): 21 – 27 years.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02 August 1996 and later than 01 August 2002.
- Constable (MMV/Cobbler/ Carpenter/ Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/ Bugler/ Gardner/ Painter/Cook/Water Carrier / Washerman/Barber/SafaiKaramchari/Mason/Plumber/ Electrician: 18 – 23 years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02 August 2000 and later than 01 August 2005.
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.
- Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat:05 – 10 years.
Total Vacancies :- 9,212 Posts
- For Male: 9,105 Posts
- For Female: 107 Posts
- 11 (Male) vacancies of Constable(Pioneer) to be filled through Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) Recruitment 2023.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includesCBT/PST/PET/Trade Test.
- Male and female candidates who qualify in CBT will be shortlisted State/UT-wise and category-wise on the basis of their merit in the CBT for appearing in the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The number of candidates shortlisted for the PST/PET will be approximately 8 times of the number of vacancies of their merit in the Computer Based Test & the number of candidates to be shortlisted for the Trade test, Document Verification and DME/RME will be approximately 2 or 3 times of the number of vacancies.
- The admit cards will be uploaded on the CRPF website accordingly.
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 100/- for male candidates of General, EWS and OBC only.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-servicemen, and Female candidates of all categories are exempted.
Important Dates :-
- Date of Submission of online applications: 27 March 2023
- Last date for receipt of online applications & Online Fee Payment: 25 April 2023
- Release of Admit Card for Computer-Based Test: 20 June 2023 to 25 June 2023
- Schedule of Computer-Based Test (Tentative): 01 July 2023 to 13 July 2023
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode in their official website from 27 March 2023 to 25 April 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here