C-DOT Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade/Technician/ Graduate Apprentice | Last Date : 14th April 2023 |
Organization Name :- Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT)
The Centre for Development of Telematics is an Indian Government owned telecommunications technology development centre. It was established in 1984 with initial mandate of designing and developing digital exchanges.
C-DOT has expanded to develop intelligent computer software applications. It has offices in Delhi, Banglore and Kolkata. It is one of the few government organisations in India which have been appraised at Maturity Level 5 of CMMI-DEV v1.3.
Organization Website :- www.cdot.in
Positions :- Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice
Job Location :- New Delhi
- Trade Apprentice : Rs. 10,500/-pm
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 13,500/- pm
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 18,000/- pm
Graduate Apprentice :
- B.Tech in ECE, CSE, IT, Mechanical or BA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Voc/BCA or any undergraduate degree of 3 years duration.
Technician Apprentice :
- Diploma in ECE, CSE, IT
Trade Apprentice :
- ITI in Electrical, ECE
Total Vacancies :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Year of Passing :- 2021 & 2022
Selection Process :-
- Candidates will be selected on interview / skill test basis.
- Interview date will be communicated by email to the shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply :-
All Interested & Eligible Candidates Kindly register at C-DOT portal “http://cdotrecruitment.cdot.in”. After registration, a password will be sent to your email ID and using that password you have to login and upload your application in C-DOT portal on or before 14th April 2023 till 5.00 p.m. positively. The resumes received after the due date will be rejected.
Send Resume : firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details :- Click Here